While, I admit, it is an honor to be able to help someone who has been frustrated for years, I’d really love to see people not suffer for that long…
Whether you are looking for advice from a Specialist Myofascial Release Therapist since the traditional approach of stretches, exercise, and physical therapy have let you down…
…you just can’t go with “rest and take pain pills” that is so often advised by medical professionals,
…or you are VERY health conscious and already know that addressing the fundamental issues in your body through Myofascial Release IS your best option,
…you’re about to enjoy a profound transformation in your health, like many others who have found themselves again in bodies that move well and work right, with drastically reduced pain, having regained comfort, ease, and confidence, more than they even knew they were missing.
To hear inspiring stories of hope for a future without being controlled by pain and stiffness, as well as triumph over the “painkillers and rest” or “just live with it” advice given… please click the ORANGE button on this page. When you do, you’ll hear real stories from real clients like…
- Why it makes a real difference to treat a person as a whole, integrated being and not just a symptom.
- How every approach recommended by doctors MISSED the fundamental, underlying issues vital to thorough and lasting pain relief.
- Why our clients find almost instant RELIEF… and all because they’ve found someone who listens and helps them know they’re not crazy and their bodies are NOT broken beyond help.
- How our clients get EXCITED because they feel their bodies (and lives!) changing and improving.
- How grateful our clients are to finally have the support they need to process and let go of the baggage of a lifetime of insults and injuries.
- Why skepticism about myofascial release therapy exists largely because of poor beliefs and fears, and how some clients would have never made it through the front door in the first place without our option to Talk to a Specialist on the Phone First.
Plus, because I want you to make the best decision about your health – without feeling rushed or pressured into booking – I’d like to give you a Complimentary Special Report.
It’s written for our next clients (like you.) Everyone has questions and wants to make a good choice, especially when they’re suffering and unsure what to do. This Report will help you know a bit more about myofascial release with a therapist first, before making an appointment to see one.
You can see all the real life stories and get your complimentary special report from me, when you click here:
You’re Also Going To See Answers To All Of These Important Questions Which Will Help You Decide if Myofascial Release Therapy Is Right For You … So That You Can Get Active and Healthy Again
What has STOPPED everything else you’ve tried from working for you.
How long before you feel a positive difference from Myofascial Release Therapy? – It’s likely to be LESS than what you currently think and it has EVERYTHING to do with what YOU do and when.
WHAT actually is Myofascial Release Therapy anyway? Most people don’t even know the truth because doctors, therapists, and even our entire culture have been focused on the pain, the symptom, as the problem.
“Can Myofascial Release Therapy help someone like ME”?
“Isn’t it true that Myofascial Release Therapy is just for Myofascial Pain Syndrome or athletes ‘rolling out’ their IT Bands?” …Oh no, it’s much, much more.
Who Are We?
Michael Sudbury’s clinic is the place used by people in the Salt Lake area just like you who are looking for solutions to their pain that will finally work from people who listen and who care. We’re growing quickly as the Myofascial Release Therapy Clinic for men and women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s, who want to keep active and love to be healthy.
Michael is not just the trusted health expert who works with people aged 30-60+ on a daily basis, he has been through many of his own pains and troubles (and his wife’s!) and knows what it’s like. He also reaches out to the local community, support groups, and schools to advise and educate on body awareness, exercise, and caring for your family by caring for yourself.
Who Do We Help?
We help men and women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s go from being at the mercy of their bodies and pains to knowing how to work WITH their bodies so that they can MOVE WELL and FEEL GREAT, enjoying vibrant health and activity for many years to come.
People who come to us include:
- Frustrated People: Who’ve tried all the pills and exercises but NOT found relief and are starting to believe surgery is the only option. Or worse, think nothing can be done to help them at all.
- Concerned Parents: Who are not sure how they will be able to provide, care for and enjoy their family if their pain keeps them from being able to work.
- Health Conscious Women (and Moms): Who want to LOOK and FEEL healthier, NATURALLY, so they can keep up with the kids and have energy for time with friends.
- Always “On-the-Go” Men and Dads: Who feel they can take the pain, but WORRY it will limit their ability to provide for family AND still play.
- Sensible Men And Women: Who know that painkillers are NOT the best answer, who feel let down and who WANT BETTER for themselves than just a few sheets of exercises they could easily get off the web.
- Especially Active Grandparents: Who know that playing with grandchildren is much EASIER and more ENJOYABLE if they’re in LESS pain and FREE from stiffness.
- Worried Men and Women over 50: Who know that it’s much easier to fend off deadly threats like Heart Disease and Stroke and even joint pain or muscle strains… if they can keep ACTIVE, mobile and are able to exercise for as long as possible.
- “Weekend Athletes”: Who want to be FIT and READY for the next round of golf, the nice run or walk after work, or a long bike ride with friends anytime they want.
- Weary Worker: Who feel they would get better if they could just sleep without pain.
Where Are We?
Our clinic is located at 4568 Highland Dr, Ste 330, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 and we treat clients from the Salt Lake and surrounding areas, sometimes even as far as Idaho and Wyoming. (Yep, people will drive to get what is finally working for them.)
Over ten years ago, Michael happened upon myofascial release and was hooked instantly. Here, finally, was a practice that recognized the wholeness of a person, required the utmost integrity and courage to be a therapist, and led to profound healing for those who dared go deep!
In his pursuit of true therapeutic artistry, Michael has trained extensively with the creator of the Myofascial Release Approach®, John Barnes, PT (a therapist and teacher of the highest caliber) and has been an assistant instructor in his seminars.
When not helping people out of the pains that have frustrated and limited them for years, he is driven just a little bit crazy by three wonderful kids.